Urology at Good Shepherd Longview
Good Shepherd offers East Texans a level of urology care never before available in our community.
The board certified physicians and skilled providers of Good Shepherd Medical Associates Urology are experienced in addressing a variety of urologic concerns, including:
• discomfort while urinating;
• a sense of difficulty in completely emptying the bladder;
• incontinence, a loss of urinary control;
• hematuria, the appearance of blood in the urine;
• the sensation of pain appearing to be related to one of the structures of the urinary tract;
• problems with sexual function; and
• infertility, difficulties involved in conceiving a child.
The Center for Reconstructive Urology offers highly specialized reconstructive services to address a variety of health conditions and concerns, including:
Urethral stricture disease
Pelvic floor relaxation and prolapse
Congenital urologic problems
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Good Shepherd Medical Associates Urology at 903.315.4455.
View All Specialties and Services