- This council serves to facilitate the integration of the mission, values, and goals of Good Shepherd Medical Center in all aspects of clinical council projects.
- It provides oversight and integration of all councils.
- It defines bylaws that will serve as the framework for shared decision making.
- Provides direction and leadership to lower councils by directing issues to appropriate councils.
- Provides and promotes collaborative communication methods in conjunction with facilitation of project/initiative completion.
- Review of existing clinical committees for inclusion or absorption into Shared Governance structure.