- This council serves to evaluate and enhance the clinical work environment by reviewing EBP (Evidenced Based Practice) standards, policies, practice guidelines, and clinical procedures.
- It seeks solutions to identified clinical practice issues, considering modification of systems and/or processes that impact clinical practice, including evidenced-based practice strategies for change.
- Facilitates the application of evidence based research/knowledge into clinical practice.
- To act as an advisory council to promote, facilitate, and evaluate research.
- Collaborate with other councils and departments on the identification, development, implementation, and evaluation of clinical practice initiatives.