Unit Practice Council
- Develop annual goals and/or strategies with consideration of hospital and clinical strategic goals
- Develop evidenced based unit/department standards of practice (e.g. policies, procedures, guidelines)
- Review and initiate improvements on all clinically sensitive indicators, core measures, and regulatory quality standards.
- Review and contribute to budgetary decisions on the unit/department level as appropriate.
- Participate in the new employee selection process.
- Implement and evaluate the selected Care model through work flow of clinician and ancillary support staff, methods of care delivery, and staffing effectiveness. (Applies to direct patient care areas)