If you are 50 years of age or older, you are in the prime of your life and you have just discovered a program that provides you great and lasting benefits. As a senior, you have a wealth of wisdom, and many wonderful memories to cherish. Becoming a member of ClassiCare will enhance your life experiences and provide an opportunity to make even more great memories. ClassiCare offers a wide range of activities so you can keep your schedule as active as you like with events such as group travel, exercise classes, monthly luncheons and health-related seminars.
ClassiCare was created in 1987 to provide seniors of Northeast Texas with a wealth of opportunities. The foundation of ClassiCare was built on the premise that adults engaging in social activities tend to remain mentally and physically active, maintaining better overall health and quality of life.
For an annual membership fee of $15 per person or $25 per couple, members received the following benefits:
- ClassiCare Fitness Classes
- Water Aerobic Classes
- Monthly luncheons
- Health-Related Seminars
- Group Travel
- Free Blood Pressure Screenings
- Wellness Screenings
- Quarterly ClassiCare newsletter
- Prescription discounts at over 25,000 pharmacies nation-wide
- Discounts from the following merchants
In addition, if you are hospitalized you receive in-hospital benefits which include:
- Sign on door designating your membership
- Daily newspaper delivered to your room
- Visitor meal coupon for the first 5 days of hospitalization
Please call our Good Shepherd ClassiCare Coordinator at 903-315-2273 to receive a brochure or application to join ClassiCare.