East Texas Gastroenterology Associates specializes in the diagnosis and management of digestive disorders, as well as disorders involving the liver and pancreas. Our physicians are trained in internal medicine with special emphasis in gastroenterology and are board certified in both specialties.
East Texas Gastroenterology Associates specializes in the treatment of all gastrointestinal disorders including disorders of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, liver, gall bladder and pancreas.
At East Texas Gastroenterology Associates, we are committed to delivering personalized, state-of-the-art services and quality care to every patient.
We are structured to:
- Assure prompt care, availability and access for our patients and their referring physicians
- Provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding to reduce patient stress and anxiety
- Devise a plan of pertinent diagnostic and therapeutic treatment for each patient in a timely manner
- Promote the educational, technical and scientific development of our staff to advance new research, products, and patient care in the field of intestinal and liver diseases
- Maintain patient records in the strictest confidence
It is our hope that your visits to our office will be efficient, comfortable and, most importantly, will provide a satisfactory outcome to your medical problem. We are constantly striving to maintain the highest standard of medical care and physical and emotional comfort. We appreciate receiving any comments you might have regarding your visit to our office.
The medical practice environment continues to evolve at a rapid pace. However, our goal is to provide the best possible service in East Texas. We have built a practice which allows us to serve our community with pride & excellence. The cornerstones of our group are our outstanding physicians, our geographic coverage, our history of innovation and our commitment to the provision of the highest quality care in a cost-efficient manner.
To us, patient service means quality care and good communication. Nothing is more frustrating than being misinformed or uninformed about your treatment. Therefore, every patient appointment includes time to discuss procedures and treatment progress. At the beginning of each appointment, staff members explain the procedures for that day, and at the end of each treatment, they thoroughly explain what will occur during the next appointment.