Occupational Medical Services
Making the workplace safer and more productive is the mission of Occupational Medicine Services. Employers of all sizes need a healthy workforce to operate at peak efficiency. Occupational Medicine Services recognizes this basic need and has organized its services to treat employees quickly, and most importantly, returning injured employees to work in the shortest possible time.
Some of the services the Occupational Medicine Services offers include:
- Work-related injury care-including minor emergencies.
- Post-offer Employment Physical Examinations.
- Pulmonary Function Screening – Occupational Medicine satisfies OSHA requirements with the goal of early identification and treatment of pulmonary, or lung function problems.
- Audiometric Studies – All employees can be hearing tested to meet OSHA requirements. The certified staff at Occupational Medicine can perform all audiometric evaluations.
- Vision Screening – Visual acuity and color vision are vitality important factors in reducing and preventing on-the-job injuries. Occupational Medicine can paint a complete picture of a company’s vision needs.
- Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing – All clinical personnel are certified to perform these test in accordance with all DOT regulations.
- Qualitative Respirator Fit Testing.
- On-Site Services.
As important as treatment of on-the-job injuries, Occupational Medicine personnel have the experience to evaluate the design of the work environment.
Good Shepherd Occupational Medicine is certified by the Texas Department of Health as a Yellow Fever Vaccination Center. For the business as well as the pleasure traveler, Occupational Medicine can administer the appropriate immunizations necessary for entry into certain foreign countries, provide medical kit advice, and offer information on medical care abroad.
For more information on Occupational Medical Services, call the Good Shepherd Healthy Hotline at (903) 315-4747 or 1-888-784-4747.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
7:30am to 5:30pm
We are located on the northwest corner of Padon and 6th street. Our physical address is 701 North 6th street, Longview, TX 75601.